“Inspiring staff to change their mindset”
At the heart of our Characters staff training is the belief that anything is possible for anyone…with the right mind-set.
Characters aim to empower and educate all who take part in their prestigious training programme to change their approach and their practice in the work place.
This training is NOT a motivational course aimed at having fun on the training day, it is aimed at changing the culture and habits of a fixed workplace
All training is developed into a bespoke package, which is tailored to the individual needs of the business/establishment concerned and the staff who work there.
A growth mindset mind-set is a simple idea discovered by world-renowned Stanford University psychologist Carol Dweck in decades of research on achievement and success—a simple idea that makes all the difference.
The growth mind set empowers
- Why brains and talent don’t bring success
- How they can stand in the way of it
- Why praising brains and talent doesn’t foster self-esteem and accomplishment, but jeopardizes them
- How teaching a simple idea about the brain raises grades and productivity
- What all great CEOs, parents, teachers, athletes know
- ‘In a fixed mindset, people believe their basic qualities, like their intelligence or talent, are simply fixed traits’